Join Our Team
FASCIAL HEALTH is building a group of practitioners who work together to help each other grow in our knowledge & skills, create a supportive environment to work in, and provide collaborative, ethical care to clients.
Each member of our team has been purposefully invited and joined because they have a 'whole person’ approach in treating a client and learning the latest, research-based therapies.
Common Issues Therapists & Providers Face in Private Practice
- Do you at times feel isolated at work or that you and your colleagues are 'passing ships in the night’?
- Have you wanted to try private practice but feel overwhelmed with the business and / or insurance side of things?
- Do you feel overwhelmed with the idea of networking to build your practice?
- Do you find understanding marketing and insurance time consuming and costly?
- Do you have limited opportunities for peer consultation?
- Are you too busy or uninterested in dealing with insurance companies, billing, secondaries, or complex insurance plans?
Most clinicians have difficulty managing the business aspects of being in private practice and maintaining a connection with peers that facilitates support and growth. FASCIAL HEALTH provides support in these areas so you can focus on the clients you serve while building a thriving practice.
Meeting your Connection Needs
- We meet weekly to provide peer consultation and learning opportunities with other service providers in the community.
- We provide a sense of belonging by surrounding you with like-minded individuals who also have the desire to connect and support one another.
- We reduce the emotional toll a healthcare profession can have by providing a supportive environment.
- We take care of time-consuming and difficult business tasks like ordering supplies, maintaining the office building, bills, billing, credentialing, calling insurance companies, faxing, calls, marketing, and more so that you gain the peace of mind knowing you are taken care of.
- We provide opportunities for connection and relationship through gatherings in and outside the office like holiday events, CEU opportunities, and celebrating special life events with each other.
- We have an open-door policy that allows you to ask for help when you need it. This can be professionally or personally. We are about creating a safe space, pouring into one another, and seeing all of us grow!
- Meeting Your Business Needs
- We provide marketing and both an external and internal networking system to help pair you with the best fit in clients (diverse, motivated, and rewarding).
- Your profile and services will be listed and highlighted on a high - quality website with built in SEO.
- We schedule and coordinate client care so that you can focus on what you love: practicing in your areas of expertise.
- We provide full-service group practice which includes an administrative and billing team that takes care of all of your professional needs, including but not limited to: credentialing, scheduling, marketing, billing, ROIs, faxing, and essential business needs.
- Highly competitive compensation
We offer a percentage that is very competitive.
If you or someone you know is a clinician or provider (nutritionist / dietician, LCSW / psychologist / psychiatrist, manual physical therapist / occupational therapist, licensed massage therapist, acupuncturist, movement specialist) who is passionate about working in a multidisciplinary team to provide whole body healing, we encourage you to reach out. For more information or to schedule a time to see the space, please send an email to email@example.com.